15 April 2008

Goodwill Finds

Today, I was off of work on a glorious (though a tad chilly) spring day. Being tax day, I of course did my (forced) civic dutie and filed taxes. It's going to take every fiber in my being NOT to spend all of my (and Kim's) tax refund money on gourmet marshmallows and a new washer and dryer. Anyways, after a stop at Shaws for fixin's for dinner (mmmm garlic pizza), I headed over to Goodwill for some new pants that won't be as tight on my growing belly.

What I bought:
  1. A brand new, in the box K-Cup Machine for $25!!! (Epic score right there. I already bought a reuseable cup thingy so I won't have to kill the environment AND I can use Rock City Coffee)
  2. Big, purple stompin' boots for Abigail. Really, they are amazingly cool.
  3. One of those knitting mushrooms thingies. It'll be great for teaching Abby how to make wormies, and if I ever need an I-cord....
  4. Books. Lots of books. I bought Baby Wise (a terrible parenting book, which I've been dying to read!) and I also found an amazing amount of anti-vax books.
  5. One baggy pair of maternity pants. Not the greatest looking, but they were comfie.

1 comment:

dogyarnfun said...

Wow, what great finds. I love going to the thrift stores, you never know what you'll find.