01 May 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

So, tomorrow is my birthday. 24. I feel simultaneously old and young. I guess you get that when you're a young mommy. I still don't know what I'm going to do to celebrate. Kim won't take staying home as an option. I'll probably go down to Portland. Perhaps go shopping. Who knows? My coworkers say I should get a massage, I think that would hurt too much (damn fibro). Ideally, I'd love to wake up early and go to a coffee shop right when it opens. I'd have yarn, needles and everything that I'd need for a small project (probably socks). I'd stay all day and probably until they closed and knit. And, hopefully, I'd walk out with said finished object. I'd love to do that tomorrow, however, I don't want to ignore my family. I think it will have to wait for another day.

No comments: