29 September 2008

Are we there yet?

2 more weeks until Finn is born. Any day now, right?? I'm as big as house and uncomfortable as such. I'm trying to stay moving, it's tireing. My fuse is a tad bit shorter than normal, poor Abby gets frustrated with me as I with her. We can only listen to bagpipes so much :-P I feel mostly prepared for the birth, have 90% of the things I need all ready. I need to go to the Coop to get a slue of herbs for group b strep. Ugh. At least I won't have to take them for *that* long.

On a side note, a letter:
Dear baggers at Hannaford,
I know reuseable bags are spiffy and shiny and, OMG, you can hold so much more in them than plastic. But, please, dont. If you put all of the groceries in one bag, not only is it too heavy for the wicked pregnant lady, but it makes it harder to carry them up the 3 flights of stairs to my apartment. Not that you'd know that fact. I'd rather make a few trips with lighter bags, than one with wicked heavy bags.
Kthxbai

And also,
Dear Family,
Let's use paper plates. I'm sick of washing dishes.
Kthxbai

No comments: