21 June 2008

Today, I am uncomfortably pregnant. Last night, I couldn't get comfortable because where ever I'd lay, I'd lay on baby parts. My back hurts. I can't see my toes anymore. I could last week if I remember correctly. I think I'm just really huge right now. AND! I can't eat enough. AND! My boobs are leaking so damn much. Granted, I kinda missed it when they leaked, so that makes me happy.

I'm still working, which doesn't make me happy. Frankly, I love my job but it's just so tiring. It's hot, it's being on my feet for 7-9 hours a day. It's a lot of damn work. All I want to do is sit around, and knit. Clean occasionally. Cook dinners and huge breakfasts. And knit. OMG knit. I'll be off of the schedule hopefully July 3rd. But, I really sincerely doubt that. They need all the already trained help they can get, since the majority of the crew is needing training. Still, I'm looking forward to the day where I can just hang out with my family, spend time with Abby, knit, work on scrap books and not have to worry about needing to be at work. Or, needing to preserve my energy so I can have some when I get there. I'm very much not looking forward to all the stress I'll have when both Kim and I are unemployed.

Very, very soon Kim and I will be having guests up. First, Casey is arriving Monday. Then, on the 4th, Meg and James will be here for a week or so. My mom says she wants to come up around July/August. And, in the end of August, Jenn and Trevor I think are still planning on visiting. It's going to be a very crazy summer!!


As far as knitting goes, I've definitely made time for it ^-^ I finished my calorimetry. I added another button since it's pretty long, but I'm very happy with it. And it's *really* warm. Which, isn't good in the summer, or at work. It'll be lovely in the winter. My fishy baby blanket is drudging along. I just want to get it done, but I haven't really had the desire to just sit and knit through. Also on the needles is f.p pea's organic guernsey. For some odd reason, I'm getting wicked ladders where my stitch markers are. I'm *almost ready to frog, I'm just hoping I can pull it tight enough and make them go away :-P I also cast-on for Norberta. It's proving to be a fun and quick knit. I feel bad knitting soooo much for the baby that I feel like I should be knitting something for Abby. I plan on casting on for Swing Thing, Reid and perhaps a stuffed bunny. :-) That's after I knit my Mommy Snug sweater (which I'm afraid I'll never get around to and wont be able to wear it until NEXT pregnancy!)

I've been on my computer so much this morning because I have an auction on Ebay that's ending at noon. I'm really hoping I'm the winning bid. *crosses fingers* I think I may pause from hitting the reload button and work on my baby sweater...

No comments: