31 July 2008

Baby ate my brain

Alright. I'm flat ass broke. I'm having a baby and my natural instinct is to...buy stuff. So, here's a very materialistic "I WANT THIS!!" sort of post.

Baby Rocker Tee (even if I had money, it's still a *bit* too expensive for a baby tee shirt)
Happy Hippo Onesie (Hippos are funny)
Really cute one peice
I'm the Little Brother Onesie
Baby Blanket (though, I cannot justify spending $45 on a blanket that I could sew for $10 tops)
Kimono Set (kinda diggin the kimono look, plus I think Kim would like it too)
Robot Pants *dances the robot*
Chicken pants with matching Onesie.
Giraffe pants! And shirt!
Argyle love! (but not for $150!!!)
Organic baby shirts
I really like the colors in this outfit set by Gymboree, but not the airplane. I may be able to deal though :-)
And, finally, MONKIES!! and matching Onesies!

Alright. Perhaps that's enough for right now. I need to take all of this consumer energy and put it into the needles and make my son some clothes to keep him warm.

Also: Can you beleive it's August already!?! I'm going to start freaking out now. Still have some cleaning/remodling stuff to do, we're having friends over at the end of the month. Still no source of income (though, Kim's working his butt off right now, gotta love him). I want ot get Buju Designs off the ground this month. Mom wants to come up sometime soon. I have baby knitting that needs to get done. Ravelymics is...NEXT WEEK!
...But today, it's go to the farm day. We get to pick up our CSA share and Abby gets to play on a tire swing. I'm going to get a Coolata. I've had wicked cravings for a frappuchino, and Dunkin Dounuts is not only closer, but it's not starbucks.

No comments: