14 September 2008

All a Baby Really Needs is a Clean Diaper and a Boob

Still don't have a diaper, but I have the boobs!!

I'm going into super nesting mode now. 4 weeks until I'm due. Today, I'm taking count of old clothes' of Abigail's. Thank god, I dressed Abby very gender neutral when she was a newborn! The good news is I have a TON of onesies. The bad news is not many are long sleeves, so I'm going to need to get some of those. I also have a nice pile of long sleeve sleepers, so that makes me happy. I have a few "baby bags" which is also good. Add that too a few shirts, and a few pants. So, right now, I'm thinking I'm needing long sleeved onesies, pants and socks. I've also found just a few receiving blankets, so those will be needed to buy.

Now, I just have to launder all the clothes. I'm broke so my bathtub has turned into my washing machine. 'Cept it's been wet lately, so it's filled with bed sheets that are soaking.

No comments: