05 September 2008

September is kicking my ass

Ten minuets ago, Kim suddenly realized I haven't knitted in days. "Why?!?", he says, "What's wrong?"

What's wrong? It's already the 5th and I'm ready to go to bed and not wake up until September is over.

  1. Going on month 3 of no income. Sure, Kim has a job, but his first pay check won't come until almost the end of the month.
    • Can't pay the phone bill (terribly petrified about that since it involves Kim's parents)
    • Can't pay other bills.
    • Can't afford gas, food, etc.
    • Still can't afford baby things.
    • Food stamps? Still haven't heard back from them...

  2. Lost my mucus plug, which reminds me how close I am to giving birth. And how unprepared I am...
  3. Trying to get another job for myself which is stressful because I'm 8 months pregnant. Been promising people I'll be back *right* after the baby is born. Trying not to think about things like breastfeeding and childcare and bonding.
  4. Abby has been doing that new baby's coming regression thing. However, unlike what I was promised, it's been 100% behavioral. EVERYONE told me she'd go back to diapers. Damn it! I could deal with that. Instead, I get the world's worst, most obnoxious child to deal with.
  5. Kim and I are hitting a stressful, rough patch. That's all I'll really say. It'll get better. But, when you're pregnant and feeling alone, it doesn't help.
  6. I don't think a day hour hasn't gone by where I haven't felt so stressed that I couldn't breathe or just broke down crying.


I really am done with this. I'm ready to just throw in the towel. I'm done. I really dont know what to do, or what would even make a diffrence anymore. I can barely keep my head above water on a good day.

No comments: